Monday, March 8, 2010

"The Phantom of the Opera," and German Pancakes




Last Friday night Jared and I went to see the "Phantom of the Opera" in Dallas performed with an orchestra. It was awesome, it is by far the best play I have ever seen. The actors and actresses really sang and performed it was amazing. We had a lot of fun. I couldn't take pictures inside so the pictures are limited. Then on Saturday morning, I looked up a recipe and cooked German Pancakes. I was weary at first because we already have such high expectations from eating them at the Old South pancake house, but they turned out great. The recipe was from an actual German lady's recipe book so that was really neat. Overall we had a great weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend too:) What did you do?

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love Phantom! i got to see it in LA years ago and sat second row center. It was so good. The n about 2 years later I took Steven to see it at the same place and we were 6 rows back. Great Experience.