Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Colorado: Part 1

Colorado Trip: Part 1
Kansas Hay Fields
Jared and I driving
Sunset in Kansas
The next morning outside Jonathan's Condo
Our local breakfast place
Breckenridge
The three of us on the ski lift
Jared and I on the ski lift
Jared and I snowboarding
Jared in Breckenridge at night
I spent the next day shopping while the guys went snowboarding again and got this pic
Afterwards we went snowmobiling. This is an action shot of us up there.
Jared being towed by the snowmobile
Me on the snowmobile(I didn't drive it though)
Colorado beauty
Jonathan being towed
The three of us had a great time:)


I wanted to share some images of our trip to Colorado with you guys. This part of the trip consisted of driving to Colorado, Snowboarding, and Snowmobiling. We had a great time on the first part of our trip staying with our friend Jonathan. We had a great time snowboarding, snowmobiling, and just talking and hanging out. We visited his church on Sunday morning and it was awesome. They have such a heart for God's work and for missions. We met some of his friends there and it was great to get to spend time with them as well. Overall we had a great time on this part of our trip.


The second part of our trip will be in the next post, so stay tuned for Part 2.

No comments: