Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tomorrow. . .


Tomorrow we leave for Colorado. We can't wait. I wanted to list 10 Details of our Trip.

1. We are going snowboarding. This time I am taking a lesson on how to snowboard since its been three years. A free lesson from the best instructor around Jonathan.

2. We are re-visiting a trail we went to before, a local favorite for weddings. It has a beautiful view.

3. I am wearing the same stuff I wore three years ago for snowboarding:) yay. I did make one upgrade to a Columbia coat I found online because my other coat is three years old and really worn out. Other than that we did not purchase new gear for the trip.

4. We are taking lots of pictures. This time I want to make sure I take pictures of the town. I wish I would have done that the last time we went. Our camera hopefully makes it through this trip, we are looking into getting a new one because ours has some serious issues.

5. Miah has graciously agreed to take care of Olivia and our two fish while we are gone. This will be Olivia's first time to stay home while we are away. She usually stays with Jared's mom at her house. We decided not to do that this time because it is hard to get her up there and back and she is not used to other cats and Jared's family has 4 other cats. So Miah is going to come to the apartment and take care of her while we are gone.

6. We are driving my car up there. It will take us a long time to get there. Driving is half the fun though, I love to see the sights along the way.

7. We are looking forward to new sights and new scenery this time around.

8. I will not post anything until Wednesday because we don't get back until Tuesday night.

9.The Bible Verses post will resume next Friday following the Colorado posts.

10. Can't wait to see mountains and snow.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Hope you guys have a great trip. Perfect time to go to CO. It is pretty there.

Sanguine Heart said...

Can't wait to see your pictures when you're back! :)