Happy Valentine's Day
( Outside by the shopping mall)
(Jared at the mall)
(A view from the gazebo)This weekend we celebrated Valentine's Day. Friday night and Saturday morning we went to a marriage conference by Jimmy Evans. It was awesome and we learned so much. Saturday after the conference, we went to an outdoor mall in Southlake and ate lunch and went shopping. It was beautiful it snowed for two days and the snow was still on the ground when we went. We stopped for a Starbucks and then headed home. Saturday night we opened gifts, this year we decided to do homemade gifts. That was a great idea, every gift came from the heart. Then Sunday, Jared made breakfast and I made the new dessert and tacos for dinner and then I headed to work. This Friday we are going to eat at a nice restaurant to celebrate as well.
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. How did you celebrate?
For more information on Jimmy Evans or free marriage tools please visit www.marriagetoday.org

2 comments:
We went out Friday night! We went to supper, a movie(saw Valentines Day), Caribous coffee and a little shopping. On the way home we stopped at star gazed(in the FREEZING cold). We had a FABULOUS time!!! Sunday we had a lzy day at home, Steven made breakfast and I made supper!
That is awesome Salena sounds like a great time. That is neat that both of our hubs made breakfast its the best! How was the movie? I haven't seen that one yet. I saw Dear John with my sisters a week ago and that one is real good but girly. :)
Post a Comment