Friday, February 19, 2010

Almost Spring Quick Survey


Since spring is right around the corner I wanted to post a quick survey and I hope all of you all will join me. So I tag everyone to post this survey on your blog and respond. Happy Almost Spring:)

1. When does Spring begin where you live and how long does it last?
Spring begins in Texas around mid-March and lasts until May. It is a short Spring before a long summer.

2. What are two of your favorite Spring activities?
1. Gardening on my porch. I usually try to maintain a few plants and flowers and they normally last for about one month before I forget to water them. Hopefully this year will be better thanks to the flower bulb waterers my brother in law bought me for Christmas. 2. I love outdoor picnics since we have a short Spring here, we try to have a few picnics before it gets too hot.
3. What is your favorite Spring flower?
My favorite Spring flower is the Gerber Daisy. I just love them.

4. What is your favorite Spring accessory/ product?
I love green eyeshadow in the Spring.

5. What is your favorite Spring recipe/ food?
I love eating chicken salad sandwich's especially in the Spring.

6. What is one thing you want to do this Spring?
I want to spend time in the gardens and in my own backyard photographing flowers.

This is a short survey but I hope it is fun for you all:) Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

I will take your survey too:

1. When does Spring begin where you live and how long does it last?
Spring begins in Minnesota around late April and lasts until June.

2. What are two of your favorite Spring activities?
1. On Mothers Day my hubby and boys take me to buy flowers to plant. We usually can't do it any sooner due to frozen ground and freezing cold.
And...finally seeing the ground after a LONG, cold snow covered winter!!!
3. What is your favorite Spring flower?
By the time Spring comes, I love ALL flowers!

4. What is your favorite Spring accessory/ product?
A nice Spring coat...it's a nice trade off for the BIG heavy winter coat! That and I usually bust the flip flops out too!

5. What is your favorite Spring recipe/ food?
Oh I dont know, something light.

6. What is one thing you want to do this Spring?
plant a BIGGER garden this year!