Today is my little brother Jeremiah's 19th birthday. There are so many things I love about my little bro most of all his love for Christ and his devotion to the church and to his family. I have had great memories with him this last year: trips to Austin, Camping, Family photo shoots, visiting him at seminary, and so many more. He always makes me laugh and he is so encouraging. I can't wait to see what God has in store for him next. So here's to you bro another year of fun and memories. Happy 19:)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Miah
Today is my little brother Jeremiah's 19th birthday. There are so many things I love about my little bro most of all his love for Christ and his devotion to the church and to his family. I have had great memories with him this last year: trips to Austin, Camping, Family photo shoots, visiting him at seminary, and so many more. He always makes me laugh and he is so encouraging. I can't wait to see what God has in store for him next. So here's to you bro another year of fun and memories. Happy 19:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Miah!!!
Post a Comment