Sunday, February 7, 2010

Garrison's 9th Birthday Party

The boys in their 3D glasses
Jared and Garrison
The boys playing with Lego Star Wars
Sabrina, Katie, and I
Garrison blowing out his candles
I know this cake is Star Trek but it was really neat and came with a toy


This Saturday, we celebrated Garrison's 9th birthday with a Star Wars party. Sabrina and her family along with my dad and Katie arrived to celebrate with us. We had a great time. The boys played a 3D Star Wars game and had a blast with Lego's. We ate pizza and cake, it was fun. I can't believe its been 9 years since my nephew was born, I was there the day he was born and held him on his first birthday. Now its already nine years later. I am so happy to see what God has in store for Garrison as he told me recently he wants to be a Dentist. He loves science and enjoys going to museums, he loves digging for fossils and finding clues, he also loves to read and play video games, and of course, last but not least, he loves Star Wars. :)

P.S.- Kassie and Miah had to work and we missed them a lot:( My mom is still in San Francisco, having a blast but we missed her too:( She comes back soon and she is going to celebrate his birthday with him when she returns.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

No comments: