This Wednesday night we celebrated Kassie's 17th Birthday early. My mom is leaving to San Francisco today, and will be gone on her real birthday February 8th so we celebrated early. I will still do a special post on her birthday, but I wanted to share some pictures and memories from our family get together. We ate cake, laughed, Kassie opened presents, we talked, Miah and Rayden made artwork, and we celebrated a very special upcoming day. It was a great time and I am so glad we could be there. :)
Friday, January 29, 2010
Kassie's Early Birthday Celebration
This Wednesday night we celebrated Kassie's 17th Birthday early. My mom is leaving to San Francisco today, and will be gone on her real birthday February 8th so we celebrated early. I will still do a special post on her birthday, but I wanted to share some pictures and memories from our family get together. We ate cake, laughed, Kassie opened presents, we talked, Miah and Rayden made artwork, and we celebrated a very special upcoming day. It was a great time and I am so glad we could be there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy early Birthday, Kassie!!!
Post a Comment