This weekend Jared and I had a lot of fun. Saturday, we headed to Fort Worth to visit the Kimball Art Museum. They featured Michelangelo's First Painting. It was really interesting. I loved to see the collection from Texas it featured many different artists. The sculptures were awesome as well and we got a free audio tour with our ticket so we got to listen about background information from several of the pieces of art. After that we headed to one of our favorite restaurant's Pappasito's a Mexican Restaurant in Fort Worth. We had a great lunch and headed home.
On Sunday after church, my parents, brother and nephew Garrison came over to see our new place. We had fun talking and visiting together. All in all it was a busy but memorable weekend. Hope you had a great one too:)
P.S.- I will be heading to Austin on Tuesday and I won't be able to post until Friday to share highlights from the trip. The weekly Bible Verses post will resume next Wednesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment