Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to School / Homemade Gingerbread Latte's



Tomorrow I head back to school and I am really happy to go back. This break has been great, but it will be good to be back . This is my last year in college, for a while at least, and I am trying to learn all that I can. This semester I am taking a Women in Literature Course, a Literary Analysis course, a Fairy Tales course, and two Education Courses. It's going to be busy, but fun. Anyways, I wanted to share a recipe before the weather warms up too much. Hope you all have a great week, I'll be back Wednesday with Bible Verses.

Homemade Gingerbread Latte's

Ingredients:
Coffee
Gingerbread Creamer, or milk and ginger spice
Whip Cream
A Gingerbread Cookie

Steps:
1. Make Coffee
2. Add Creamer or Milk and Spice
3. Add Whip Cream and Top with a cookie or crumble cookie on top
4. Enjoy :)

No comments: