Friday, January 15, 2010

Austin Trip

Meagan, Sarah, and I on our hike
A view from above
Alexander
Miah and Alexander
Hannah and I
Lisa and I
Hannah on the swing
Lisa got a hold of the camera and got this great pic
This one too:)
Miah and Lisa
Funny Faces
Hannah
Hannah
Alexander and I
The local farm animals and I, and a Starbucks. I shocked my arm on that fence on accident trying to see the cows.
The lake
It was a great road trip


This week, Jeremiah and I went to Austin. Jared was working so he couldn't make the trip, we headed out on Tuesday and got back last night. We had an awesome time. We had so much fun driving up there and eating at our favorite fast food Italian restaurant on the way there and we even filmed some remake music videos while driving it was a blast. :) We also visited a lake nearby and some local farm animals too.

When we got there, we spent the first day visiting and having a bonfire outside that night. Wednesday, we went to downtown Austin and hiked on our normal trail and on a new one too, and we ate at Whole Foods Market which has really good food. That night we stayed up late watching Bride Wars (poor Miah he had to watch it with us), and talking. Then Thursday we headed home. It was a short trip but we had a great time, and we can't wait to take another trip there this summer.

Hope you all had a good week too.

1 comment:

Toni said...

You look good. The pictures are great.