What Cd are you playing right now? My current favorite Cd is by Kari Jobe. It contains many wonderful songs including; No Sweeter Name,Revelation Song, and one close to my heart called Healer. I wanted to post some of the lyrics to Healer as they are great words to reflect upon:
Song written by: Mike Guglielnucci
Sung by: Kari Jobe
"You hold my every moment. You calm my raging seas. You walk with me through fire and heal all my disease. I trust in You. I trust in You.
I believe You're my healer. I believe you are all I need. I believe You're my portion. I believe You're more than enough for me. Jesus You're all I need. "
I would love to hear about some of your favorite lyrics and or cd's if you want to share. :)
For more info on Kari or to hear this song and others from this cd you can visit: www.karijobe.com

No comments:
Post a Comment