This weekend we had a great time. Friday Jared dressed up for work like someone from the 80's I think he looks more like one of The Beatles. Then when he got home we went to Quyen's house with our friend Josh to hang out and watch movies. We ate pizza and candy apples and then watched a couple of movies. We had a great time, it was a lot of fun. One of the movies was supposed to be scary but it was so funny that we laughed through the whole thing. Then on Saturday, Jared and I went to look at apartments. We found a new one with two bedrooms and we are moving in December 1st. I am so excited, but also stressed because we have a lot to do to get ready to move. Anyways, hope you guys had a great weekend as well.:)
Monday, November 2, 2009
A Fun Weekend
This weekend we had a great time. Friday Jared dressed up for work like someone from the 80's I think he looks more like one of The Beatles. Then when he got home we went to Quyen's house with our friend Josh to hang out and watch movies. We ate pizza and candy apples and then watched a couple of movies. We had a great time, it was a lot of fun. One of the movies was supposed to be scary but it was so funny that we laughed through the whole thing. Then on Saturday, Jared and I went to look at apartments. We found a new one with two bedrooms and we are moving in December 1st. I am so excited, but also stressed because we have a lot to do to get ready to move. Anyways, hope you guys had a great weekend as well.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Y'all are moving!?! Neat, and Jared totally looks like the 80s. Miami Vice all the way.
Looks like you 2 had a great weekend!
Post a Comment