Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie






Today is Katie's 24th Birthday. I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday when we were just kids. I have shared much of my life with Katie from the time we were just three years old. She has always been a wonderful friend, encourager, helper, and sister. I am so blessed to have her in my life. This year, we have shared many wonderful memories from countless family photo shoots, to camping at Lake Murray, to Girls Night Outs. It has been great. I know that God has wonderful plans in store for her and I can't wait to see where he will take her this year. No matter how old we get, she will always be one of my closest friends and I will always think back on our memories with joy. Happy Birthday Katie hope your 24th year is full of memories, happiness, and fun.

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

Happy happy birthdasy Katie!!!