Friday, November 13, 2009

Jared's Trip to San Francisco

Sunrise in San Francisco
The view from his hotel
Sourdough bread animals
The city
The boats on the Pier
Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop
The City at night
Jared riding the cable trolley

This week Jared went on a business trip to San Francisco for three days. He was in conferences all day and only got to sight see at night. He came back with some really great pics and lots of free stuff along with some chocolate from Ghirardelli :) Though most of my family lives in California, I've never been to San Francisco. I've always wanted to go see the Golden Gate Bridge and would love to see all the older buildings there. Anyways, Jared had a great trip and spent most of his time exploring public transportation. He rode almost all of it the cable cars, subway, and even got stuck on the trolley thing and was later bumped by an eighteen wheeler with a bumper on it.:) However, I was disappointed to know that he did not eat at In-N- Out or go shopping, I guess that's more of a girl thing. Hopefully someday we can go back together and see the Golden Gate Bridge until then..., Hope you guys had a great week as well:)

4 comments:

the mom~ said...

Looks like he had a nice trip. What company does he work for?

Elijah Davidson said...

Ah! Jared was so close to me!

And eating In-N-Out definitely isn't a girl thing.

Nicole Stockton said...

Salena- Jared works for a small company called Access Lane that specializes in Applications and Themes for cell phones. He really likes it so far he's worked there for about a month.:)

Elijah- I know I already told him In-And-Out is a must for Cali!!! We are planning on coming to California in the summer to visit family and we would love to make a trip to L.A. and visit u and see Fuller. Maybe we can all grab a burger and pie:)

Toni said...

Looks like a great trip. I hope he brought home some of those bread animals.