Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Flashback. . . Thanksgiving







It has really gotten cold here in the last few days, and I think winter is on its way. So, I wanted to share some memories of last Thanksgiving since it is so close to being here again.

Many things are different this Thanksgiving including; The addition of a new sister Sabrina and her family; we recently met them at it was wonderful, my dad has waited to meet her for so long and he is so happy; Jeremiah is in college which is really different since he will travel from his dorm;Seth will also be traveling from Oklahoma; and finally we will have to leave a little early this time since Jared and I are heading to after Thanksgiving sales on Friday morning, and many family members are working early.

Overall, I am really excited and I love looking back and remembering how great last Thanksgiving was. What is different about Thanksgiving for you this year?

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

Yah Thanksgiving!!! Last year my brother from Utah was here...this year he wont be :(