Almost the End-of-Summer-Quiz
1. What is your favorite summer color? This question is a difficult one, I am torn between neon yellow and bright pink. I guess its a tie. I also love the neon orange too, if I had to choose one I would say the orange one.
2. What is your favorite summer movie? Gone with the Wind, it is a summer tradition that every summer I spend the four hours to watch this movie. Love it. :)
3. What is your favorite summer desert? I would say frozen yogurt, we recently got two new frozen yogurt places in Denton and they are by far the best except for the side effects to my workout plan and budget.
4. Where is your favorite place to go in the summer? I love to go to Fredricksburg now, it is so relaxing and a great way to spend the summer.
5. If you could go anywhere next summer where would you go and why? I would love to go to Europe in the summer sometime and take an extended vacation there and visit various country's along the way. I would love to meet new people there and be able to see God work across borders.
6. What is one goal you have accomplished this summer? I finally began the process of organizing our stuff. yay!!
7. What is one failure you have had this summer? I have had many unmet goals this summer. I attempted to sew without the machine and that did not work too well, also my writing goals have taken a back seat although I plan to renew them again soon.
8. What will you miss about summer? The free time, endless time with family and friends.
*As summer passes us by, I figured it was time for an end of summer quiz. Here in Texas, Summer is not quite over but it sure is starting to get closer to fall. So here it is, the end of summer quiz, please feel free to reproduce the quiz on your blog or answer some of the answers in the comments section of mine. I would love to hear your responses. :)
*In the mean-time Happy Back to School to all the kiddo's and college students, wishing you God's joy and peace this coming school year.

No comments:
Post a Comment