Monday, August 16, 2010

2-Year Photo Shoot











This Friday Jared and I headed to his mom's house to get our pictures taken for our two year anniversary. His mom' s house has been the site for many of our photo shoots as it was for this one as well. We are so thankful for her and she is a wonderful photographer. It was fun and we are looking forward to more photo shoots soon:)

P.S.- I will be out of town this week so the Bible Verses Series will resume next Wens. I will post pics from my trip on Friday. Have a great week. :)

2 comments:

Sanguine Heart said...

I love those! They're very good pics of you and Jared! Congrats! Can't believe it has been 2 years! Woot!

Nicole Stockton said...

Thanks bud. We have had a lot of great memories with ya as well the past couple of years:)