Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Music Share-A-Thon



Summer Music Share-A-Thon (24 hours starting now share the music that has changed, challenged, or make you smile.)

Cd #1 Casting Crowns "Until the Whole World Hears."(The BEST CD EVER)- Ok I'm not yelling I just really love this cd!!! This cd has really challenged me spiritually and drawn me closer to God. It is so real and the songs just break you down and change you. If I could recommend one cd of all time it is this one. I would encourage everyone to listen to it all the way through, every song is awesome. This cd draws one to worship, the best place to be.
CD #2- Toby Mac "Tonight"- This Cd is so upbeat it has me jamming while driving. It is great music to add a pep in your step so to speak. It is encouraging and yet deals with some heart issues as well. My favorite song is well "tonight" which has been my ring-tone for an ongoing three months, time for a new one, but anyways. This cd will make you smile, ponder, and just about break dance. . .

*Hey everyone you are all invited, well really tagged, to join in on the Summer Music Share-A-Thon. So grab those Cd's or connect to I-Tunes and share some of your favorite music jams. This is a great opportunity for all of us to discover new music:) You can post your fav's to the comment section on this post or start a post of your own on your blog.

No comments: