Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Organization





This summer one of our goals was to get organized. We are about halfway there right now. We have emptied closets and gotten rid of a lot of unused stuff. We also made a few changes and got many storage materials to store the stuff we plan on keeping. I made labels for many of them and we also picked up baskets for the living room storage. All in all, I am so happy we did this! It is a huge weight lifted and though we still have a while to go, I am so glad about our progress so far, I will post more pictures as we continue to get organized in future posts.

P.S.> The baskets can be bought at World Market, the storage containers can be bought at Wal-Mart or I even found some I did not post pictures of at Dollar Tree for 1$!!!
If you have any suggestions for organizing please let me know:)

No comments: