Water Park Pic
This week the focus is on favorite summer activities so here it goes:
1. Spending time visiting family- This week my aunt came from Austin and we got to see her and the kids it was a lot of fun.
2. Water Parks- This Friday we went to a water park with family and friends we had a great time except for the rain and stuff. We enjoy spending summer days there.
3. Camping- Our next camping trip is coming up in two weeks when we will go back to Turner Falls. I can't wait:)
4. Cooking/Baking- This weekend I made home made rice crispy treats, the recipe is so easy and it is found on the cereal box of Rice Crispies, anyways, I love to cook and bake in the summer because I have lots of time to try new things.
5. Reading- This summer I have had a bunch of time to read and it has been great. I like to relax indoors too in the summer and read or watch movies.
What are your favorite summer activities?
Stay tuned next week for: General Favorite Summer Items

No comments:
Post a Comment