Monday, June 14, 2010

Lately. . .











Lately we have been having a fun and busy summer! I wanted to share some pictures and a list of some things we have been up to recently. What have you been up to this summer?

1. Spending time together.:)

2. Hanging out with family. Recently my mom, dad, and sister came up and we had a great time on the Square. My parents also got a new dog named Bella:)

3. Spending time with friends. This summer has been a great time to catch up with friends.

4. Hobbies- Craft projects for me, playing the guitar for Jared.

5. Swimming and enjoying time outdoors enjoying God's beautiful creation.

6. Garage Sale Shopping. Last Saturday we went to our local community and found some garage sales. This Saturday we are going again with my dad, I can't wait!

7. Reading- I am currently in the process of reading three books simultaneously. I love summer it gives me extra time to read.

8. Cooking new recipies- This summer my goal is still to attempt to cook two new recipies a month. So far I have not reached my goal :( but I am optimistic about the rest of the summer. :)

9. Watching movies- Summer is a great time to relax and watch movies. This summer I have seen "Letters to Juliet"(love it:) ) and the new Shrek movie.

10. Eating Ice Cream, Pie, Cookies, and way to many sweets!!!- Still trying to work out though.

No comments: