
Favorite Summer Beverages: #1- The Republic of Tea- Ginger Peach. The best summer tea I have found its really good stuff.

#2- The Republic of Tea- Blackberry Sage- I love this tea. It is really expensive but it makes alot of tea and has the best flavor.

#3- Lipton Green Tea with Orange- This tea is really mild and really good.

#4- Crystal Light- Pure Fitness- It is made with real sugar not artificial sweetener, its like Gatorade but it can be added instantly to a water bottle. It is great for a workout or after being outdoors.

#5- Lemonade- Country-time or a home made recipe
What are some of your fav's?
I wanted to share some of my summer favorites with you guys for a couple of weeks.
The following weeks will be:
June 26- Favorite summer activities
Followed by:
July 3- General Favorite Summer Stuff
Happy Summer:)
2 comments:
I always love an iced caramel coffee from anywhere!
Diet pepsi and diet green iced tea.
Salena me too on the caramel coffee, have you tried the new extra coffee caramel Frap from Starbucks? It's really good. :)
Post a Comment