Thursday, October 15, 2009

Camping Trip and Fall Photos

Last fall was full of memories...
We celebrated together...
Among pillars, fountains and trees...
Great moments caught on film...
Family moments treasured...
Joy captured...
Fun and laughter...
Can't wait to see what this fall will bring...


This weekend my family, Jared, and I are going to Oklahoma to camp and take fall family pictures. I am so excited and it will be such a good break to just get away and spend some great quality time together. I have never been to Turner Falls, but it is a national park in Oklahoma that has many waterfalls and is out in the woods. I can't wait. In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my favorite fall family pictures from last year. Hope you guys have a great weekend and I will post the pics as soon as we come home.

No comments: