Sunday, October 18, 2009

Camping at Lake Murray

The guys camping.
The view from the top of the tower

Garrison climbing to the top of the tower
Me atop the tower
Beautiful fall leaves changing colors
The Tower
A funny picture of Katie, Miah and I
My mom and Katie at by the campfire
The tower from the shore
Lake Murray


I wanted to post some pictures from the camping trip and Lake Murray first. I'll post the family photo shoot pics tomorrow. The trip was so stressful but it ended up being a great experience. First, the van broke down 2 times on the way to Turner Falls so we ended up just staying at Lake Murray instead. Then, my mom and I almost got stung by a bee while driving :(, not to mention Garrison's pet frog getting loose in the van :) We finally made it, and set up camp thirty minutes before sundown. The next day we finally got to explore and we visited a nature center which was really beautiful. We had a great day and headed back. I think that we grew closer as a family though despite the set backs along the way. We got some great family photos, and had a campfire and smores and a lot of laughs.

1 comment:

Sanguine Heart said...

Hey, sorry to hear that you all had some trouble getting to the destination. Everybody looks happy, though, that's great! Lake Murray is beautiful, too!