Thursday, July 23, 2009

A year ago...










A year ago I walked down the aisle and said "I do". A year ago we pledged our love and promised our hearts. We set out on the journey of life together and faced our first challenges as a married couple. In our first year we have grown together, laughed together, faced obstacles together, took trips together, experienced joy together, experienced pain together, experienced God's love together.

It has already been an exciting journey and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our marriage and our life. I wanted to share some of our most memorable couple pictures from the last year. July 17th we celebrated our first anniversary. We returned home from our trip and attempted to eat our frostbitten cake from a fork box. It tasted horrible so after one bite we threw it out. We got a slice of cheesecake and shared that instead. We looked back at photos from the wedding and ate lunch together. It has been such a great year and we are glad that we got to share it with all of you...

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Happy anniversary! Our cake was terrible one year later too...we tossed it as well. I love your blog and all the happy mometns you share with us about your married life! xoxox
*Here's to many more years together!!!

Toni said...

Great pitures. You had a beautiful wedding. My cake was gross too. Why do we keep it?? Who knows