Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alaska Cruise





Tomorrow, Jared and I depart for a seven day Alaska cruise with his family. The cruise includes bible study's with Charles Stanley and even a worship service. During the cruise we will celebrate two important milestones; Jared's 24th birthday(July 14th), and our first anniversary(July 17th). We are really excited and this is the first cruise for both of us. I can't wait to see the beauty of God's creation in Alaska, and spend some great time with his family. I will post about the trip when we return. Olivia wanted to come, she even climbed in the suitcase, but they don't allow cats on cruises. :) Anyways hope everyone has a great week, and we will update the blog when we return.

4 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

How exciting!

Congratulations! Happy birthday! And have a great time.

the mom~ said...

Oh wow! Hoope you have a fabulous trip and Happy Anniversary and birthday!!!

Samantha said...

Sounds amazing!!! Enjoy all the time you have together. I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back.

Toni said...

Hope you have a great trip. Happy Birthday Jared and Happy Anniversary to both of you. One year it has gone fast.