This Thursday, Miah came over and spent the night. We had a lot of fun, I cooked us Taco's for dinner and we played Outburst. Then at night we went to the fireworks stands and bought some fireworks, and went to Jared's parents house to shoot them off. I took some pictures with our camera and they turned out really cool of the fireworks. We celebrated early, because Jared and I have to work on 4th of July. We had a lot of fun celebrating and seeing his family and I got to see their new baby kitten, it was great. Anyway, Hope everyone has a Happy 4th.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Fun with Miah
This Thursday, Miah came over and spent the night. We had a lot of fun, I cooked us Taco's for dinner and we played Outburst. Then at night we went to the fireworks stands and bought some fireworks, and went to Jared's parents house to shoot them off. I took some pictures with our camera and they turned out really cool of the fireworks. We celebrated early, because Jared and I have to work on 4th of July. We had a lot of fun celebrating and seeing his family and I got to see their new baby kitten, it was great. Anyway, Hope everyone has a Happy 4th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy 4th of July!!!
Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment