On Wednesday My mom, Katie, and I had a scrapbooking day. We spent hours pouring through old pics and new stickers and created some pretty awesome pages. We had a lot of fun and I can't wait until we have the next one. Scrapbooking is great and it gives everyone a way to be creative with their memories.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Scrapbooking Day
On Wednesday My mom, Katie, and I had a scrapbooking day. We spent hours pouring through old pics and new stickers and created some pretty awesome pages. We had a lot of fun and I can't wait until we have the next one. Scrapbooking is great and it gives everyone a way to be creative with their memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. I haven't scrapbooked in such a long time. I need to catch up.
Tell your Mom nice cast but green. It looks like fun I need to get some done but not enough days or hours in the days. Great blog too.
Post a Comment