Thursday, October 16, 2008

Favorite Quote


I just wanted to share one of my favorite quotes from the minister Peter Marshall:
"They all went out in faith not knowing what lay ahead.
Sometimes this going out in obedience to God's command is more dramatic than at other times...
Sometimes more spectacular.....
Sometimes more brave.........
But always it is a venture into the unknown."
This quote reminds me that when we follow God's command for our lives it takes us down roads less traveled and creates in us a character. Though it might not always be easy, though we might get scared at what lay ahead, we should continue in faith despite uncertainty. One thing is always certain that no matter where life takes us or what journey we depart on God will be right there by our side.

1 comment:

Elijah Davidson said...

That is very good.

And I'm so glad you're reading the book.

And I hope you like JJ.