On Wednesday my mom, Katie, and I went to the square in Denton. We ate at the tearoom and did some much needed shopping. The square is one of our favorite places to hang out and we had a blast. Since my mom got injured we have had a lot more chances to see each other and to hang out together. I enjoy spending time with them and doing some girly fun stuff:)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Fun at the square
On Wednesday my mom, Katie, and I went to the square in Denton. We ate at the tearoom and did some much needed shopping. The square is one of our favorite places to hang out and we had a blast. Since my mom got injured we have had a lot more chances to see each other and to hang out together. I enjoy spending time with them and doing some girly fun stuff:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the pictures. You guys look like you are having a great time.
You are so lucky being close to your mom and being able to spend so much time with her.
Post a Comment