It seems like time goes by so fast. My brother is already a senior and it seems like just yesterday when we were playing cars and riding our bikes. Time sure fly's by. I am so proud of all of his accomplishments and I can't wait to hear him preach in his own church someday. Here are some of my favorite senior pics we took of him. Way to go Miah. I love u :)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Jeremiah's a senior
It seems like time goes by so fast. My brother is already a senior and it seems like just yesterday when we were playing cars and riding our bikes. Time sure fly's by. I am so proud of all of his accomplishments and I can't wait to hear him preach in his own church someday. Here are some of my favorite senior pics we took of him. Way to go Miah. I love u :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats to Jeremiah!!! He looks so grown up.
Great pictures of Miah.
Awwww....Can't believe he is a senior already too. He sure is a handsome young man that loves God whole-heartedly :)
Post a Comment