Monday, October 13, 2008






The beauty in all of nature
Today I went to my little mini garden on the porch and some of my flowers bloomed and I was so excited. I started thinking about nature and how God's glory is reflected in even the smallest things like flowers. I wanted to post some of our favorite nature pictures from our trips and also a few from home right here on our porch. It does not matter if you are far away or right there at home everyone can see God's glory in nature and in our lives everyday.

2 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

So very true, and I find that the more beauty one sees, the better eyes one has to see beauty all around.

And wow! I didn't know mint bloomed like that.

Sanguine Heart said...

Olivia is on the top of the list, logically, and as she's supposed to be :)