Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pottery painting




This Saturday Miah and I went and painted some pottery at a local place. I am not a very talented artist and Miah sure has me beat, but we still had a lot of fun. You get to pick out the item you want to paint and then you paint it and leave it there and they fire it for you and you come pick it up. I will post our finished pieces when I pick them up but I'm almost positive I ruined my Christmas ornament. It doesn't matter though its all about the fun you have and the creativity you get to use. :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Did you go to Color me Mine? It is the same conept, Gabe and I did some painting when we first got married. I still have it!!

Ashley said...

i love doing these! I made the water bowl for my kitties most recently...