Friday Nights Jared and I host a bible study group. We have been through Matthew and we are currently studying Romans, and occasionally we meet outside on the square. Last week we met there and I took some pictures its really beautiful at night because all the trees are lit up and its like Christmas except its to hot. Anyway we had a blast and we always visit our local coffee shop to get 1$ coffee's its the best.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Bible Study Group
Friday Nights Jared and I host a bible study group. We have been through Matthew and we are currently studying Romans, and occasionally we meet outside on the square. Last week we met there and I took some pictures its really beautiful at night because all the trees are lit up and its like Christmas except its to hot. Anyway we had a blast and we always visit our local coffee shop to get 1$ coffee's its the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh I'm so glad that you started a blog. Now we can keep up with you and Jared.
Yea! Jared and Nicole have a blog! Consider yourself added to my blogroll.
And also - Yea! - the Bible study finished Matthew! Part of me wishes I could've been there when it happened.
I miss you guys.
sorry i couldn't make it last week. i'll be there this friday!
hopefully it's nice again. :)
I'm glad you are blogging now. I don't do very good on mine but I love going to the kids. I'm glad you are studying Romans. I love it. We are doing the life of Moses. I love it.
Hey, maybe I wanna come to your Bible study. Where and when on Fridays?
Post a Comment