Saturday, November 12, 2011

You know you are pregnant if. . .



I can't believe we are here already! The final couple of weeks. So here is our post on you know you are pregnant if the final weeks. . .

* Stay tuned for the final installment you know you are in labor if. . . coming soon:)

The Final Weeks

*Waking up is a nightly event now as you have to literally force yourself out of the bed and walk incredibly slow.

*You get stuck in the couch or while sitting down and your husband has to help you up.

*When you bend over there is a chance you will not make it back up to stand.

*Your body increasingly makes you aware that it is no longer what it once was. You can no longer remember being fit, in shape, and walking without strain is a distant memory.

*You are swelling up like a balloon and retaining water or so you tell yourself as the weight gain continues.

*The reality of labor sets in and the hot flashes are now caused by the thought of giving birth rather than hormonal imbalance.

*Your sweet bundle is getting stronger everyday and you have the beautiful opportunity to see them move.

*Each day you are closer to meeting the amazing baby that you have been waiting nine months for and you could not be happier knowing all of this was worth it:)


3 comments:

Annaleah said...

"Your sweet bundle is getting stronger everyday and you have the beautiful opportunity to see them move."

That was absolutely my favorite part! I loved the feeling.

Liz Luscomb said...

Oh my goodness! Kaleb is almost here! I read that you may be induced this weekend. You must be a ball of nerves right now. I have been induced for both of pregnancies due to different medical reasons, so if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! I'll tell anything you want to know, lol. I'm sure you're probably a little bit scared, a little bit anxious, and ready to get it over with. ;o)
Good luck if I don't hear from you before you pop!

Nicole Stockton said...

Liz- I will message you on Facebook for sure.

Annaleah- It is truly an amazing feeling:)