This weekend we spent some time taking pictures at the TWU garden, and I selected a few flowers for a small Spring garden of our own. This year we will not have as many flowers due to moving/ my really bad gardening habits. Since I have to use a watering can many times I forget to water the flowers and the garden does not last too long. This year I selected a few flowers that can brave the temperatures here and don't need to be watered as continually. I also picked out a new house plant, I do better with those actually than I do with the ones outdoors. Anyways, hope you all had a great weekend too:)
Other highlights:
Trip to Freebirds
A little Shopping
Started my pregnancy journal
Relaxing :)
Nothing too big this weekend.
Low lights:
Our AC is broken again, it will be fixed by tomorrow I think :/
and my allergies are horrible so we stayed
indoors more than we would have liked to.

2 comments:
You're moving?! Where to and why?
Salena,
We are staying in the same city here in Texas but we are looking into renting a townhouse/house so that we can have more room and stuff. Our long term goals are to start saving so that in a couple of years we can buy our own house with some land as well. :)
Post a Comment