
Loaded Questions: This game is so much fun to play with a group of people. It is a great ice breaker game as well and you can learn a lot about your friends and family from this game.

Life: I love this game! Anyone who knows me would say this is a favorite. I love the moral lessons behind the original game (the person with the most money does not always win) it is about the life experiences.

Outburst Bible Edition: This game is a lot of fun and it teaches you so much about the Bible at the same time. It is great to play with friends and family. I posted about this before but I highly recommend this game it is truly educational.

Farkle- This game is so much fun. This is great for a couples game or a group game. It is really affordable cost wise so that is an added bonus!
I wanted to share with you all some of our favorite games. I love to spend time playing board games or "old school" dice games and such. They are so much fun! Many would call me old fashioned but nothing beats a rainy day with a board game. So here are some of my favorites.
What board games do you like to play with family or friends?
2 comments:
Magic: The Gathering. And uh...video games.
Oh, real games? Four-way Chess.
lol Josh, I would be like video games I dunno maybe Mario Brothers or the Wii Sports stuff. :)
Post a Comment