This morning Jared and I went to our first baby appointment. It was life changing. We received our first sonogram and we could see our baby's heartbeat, a moment I will never forget. The baby got a great report. Growing at a wonderful rate and the heart rate is great as well. We are officially seven weeks along and the baby is due around November 26th. A Thanksgiving baby, we are so thankful to God for the miracle of life he has given to us. Just thinking about the baby and how God knew this child before He even formed them is overwhelming. To all of you who are praying for us and our growing family thank you so much! We celebrate with joy!!
P.S. I added a picture of one of the free pregnancy planners I received along with many magazines. Yay!! Another great gift we have is a doctor who is a Christian it is wonderful!

3 comments:
I am SO happy for you guys! I can not wait tos ee you pregnant with a baby bump! You are going to be so cute! So...don't forget to post pictures of yourself!
Salena,
Thanks, I will post as many as possible. Even though I am only a little over one month along, my stomach is already growing each day. It's neat!
Love it!
Post a Comment