Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lately. . .

I have been trying to keep up with my bonsai tree which has been challenging. So far so good.
I have been baking so far this fall I have made maple pumpkin cheesecake, spice cake, and today I am making pumpkin spice cookies.
I have been studying and completing school work a lot. It has been really busy but I am trying to enjoy it since this is my last semester in classes.
I have been reading a new book, and I even started writing a little more on my novel. Looking forward to Christmas break when I have more free time to read. I am planning on reading "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers over that break, as well as getting a lot more written on my novel and completing some short stories.

Olivia has been her crazy self, chasing bugs through the window:)


What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

Just living life, loving fall :)