Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christian Book Suggestions

  • "Radical" by David Platt. This book will change your perspective and your life. I highly recommend it for men and women, it deals with the church. I won't give the theme of the book away, but it will challenge your heart and motivation.
  • "Lost in Translation" by Dr. Steve Stephens. This book is a great marriage book. It is hilarious and the chapters are really short, it will have you wanting to talk to your hubs about the book, or vise versa. Great to read together or individually, this is our favorite.
  • "Even Now" and "Ever After" by Karen Kingsbury. These books will literally captivate you. I could not put them down. They are companion books so if you get one try to get the other, or it is also available as a set in one book. Don't be discouraged by the length, these books are great, by far some of the best fiction I have ever read!
  • "A Woman's Place" by Lynn Austin- This book is a fiction book and it is a little lengthy but truly a great book. It wraps the story of four women into one book. Great stuff and lasting themes.

  • "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldham- Great book for all women married or single. It is a short and great read. This book is also available in alternate forms("For men only", and "For parents only," as well as companion Bible Studies.)
  • For Men: Jared loves "Wild at Heart" by John Eldridge
  • A great follow up book to that is "The Way of the Wild Heart" by the same author.

*I wanted to share a few of my favorite Christian books with you, all of them can be found on Amazon.

As for you, share some with me:) They can be fiction or non-fiction, I love them all.

Happy reading until next time. . .

* Note: All images are from Amazon. Com

No comments: