This past Friday, I met up with a good friend of mine at the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth. We ate in the Garden Room and headed outside to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. I took some pictures of flowers and we headed to the conservatory which was awesome and then visited the Japanese Gardens and fed the fish. The conservatory is like a tropical island inside, and the Japanese Gardens really feel like you are in another country, its amazing. Overall, it was a great way to spend a nice fall day.
More info about our weekend:
Saturday, Jared and I headed to do some much needed shopping for new clothes and we ended up attending Oktoberfest in Southlake unexpectedly, it was great:)
I also have a new project a Bonsai Tree I bought from the Japanese Gardens, it is doing great so far!

2 comments:
Beautiful. Those flowers would never make it to fall in MN, lol
:)
lol Salena, I know you have a very different fall there. I am curious to see your pictures of the winter up there, we hardly see snow here:)
Post a Comment