Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Fun Friday

I love fall candles especially this WoodWick candle: Autumn Harvest. Other fall candle scents I love include Creamy Nutmeg from Bath and Body Works and the apple scented tea-lights from IKEA.
I love fall hand soaps. My favorite's are from Bath and Body Works and include Caramel Apple and the Pumpkin ones.


Other decorations I love include anything that brings nature in. Pine Cones, acorns, and even stuff like this, that I received as a gift.
Pumpkin's also serve as great decorations especially outdoors, I love the addition they have made to my porch.

Do you love fall?
For the remainder of October, Friday's will be devoted to fall fun. This will include survey's, craft ideas, lists, etc. that focus on fall. Join in on the fun and share your favorite home fall decorations today!! This post will also serve as the follow-up post to fall decorations part 1. I would love to hear your thoughts so if you want participate, start a post on your blog or comment here!

Next week Fall Fun Friday will be a survey/quiz:)

No comments: