Wednesday, December 19, 2012

November Family Update

Now that Christmas is almost here time to complete our November family update lol:) I am hoping to get these out quicker in the future but can make no guarantees since it is mostly a fun filled adventure here I get little time to write. Anyhow,November was a great month but the ending hit a rough spot. . . when two of the three of us got sick right before Kaleb's first birthday. Blah... but in the end it worked out pretty good we just rescheduled the party and enjoyed his real birthday at home as a family. The fact that he is a year old is hitting me more and more each day and it is a beautiful and somewhat sad thing. Watching your kids grow is just a whirlwind. I will say that I am content in knowing that we have enjoyed a spectacular year with Kaleb full of amazing milestones, trips, laughs, smiles, adventures. Just the way I like it. Ha!! Lol but really we have had a blessed year here. Moving on to individual goodies:

Jared: This month Jared has been really busy updating Christmas stuff at work, he is by far the best multi-tasker I know. He has been taking on couponing with me (even though it was kinda short lived), he has been pushing Kaleb around in his new toy car, playing, reading, dating me, and all kinds of other great and wonderful things. We were fortunate to spend almost the entire week of Thanksgiving with him and we had a wonderful time.

Nicole: I have been super busy in the month of November. Where to begin: Attempting to organize events, plan Kaleb's party, orchestrate photos, organize baby toys, go through Kaleb's old clothes, and sooo much more. All in all I needed more time to pray, reflect, remember, something I hope to catch up on in the month of December. I enjoyed our family museum trip it was so much fun along with a family park trip and Thanksgiving was great at my mom's house. My writing is still well on hold, I still have great plans for it but for now until my Jan. 1st deadline looms I am kinda doing what I love to do; procrastinate. I just don't prioritize things the same way anymore which may be a good thing I dunno but somehow while it would be a dream come true to get published, that kinda gets pushed aside as I teach my little man to talk, climb, chase him around the park etc. I kinda feel like I am living life in slow motion something that I have fallen in love with, go figure. Anyways, I could go on and on but suffice to say that we had many fun playdates, hubba dates, family days, and adventures in November> I could not ask for more!!!

Kaleb: Kaleb celebrated his first birthday this month!! He enjoyed a ball pit, a pumpkin patch party, and plenty of new toys.This little guy has grown quite the personality and who does he remind me of? Dennis the Mennace. He is so wild and adventurous (something I hope to cherish, just remind me of this when I see my Willow Tree angels all array, and find tiny books hidden in our book pile, when he runs away with my phone laughing, when he smiles in the no zone, well all of those things are just part of my Kaleb). Anyhow this month he has started to climb, can say dog, duck, down, can point(which is by far the cutest thing ever) and points out every ball in sight. Oh such a boy, such a joy!!!

Hope you had a great November what are some of your highlights?

No comments: