So :) that Liz nominated me for the Liebster award . . . only one catch. . . I don't read enough blogs to have 11 people. Anyways I will still do what I can and I am very grateful for the opportunity for all of you to get to know me more as well. Anyhow here it goes:
11 Things You May Not Know about Me:
1. I lovvvveee chocolate, if it is around I eat it. The End.
2. I adore Charlie Brown and have a weird liking of his sense of humor, I just get it.
3. Hubby makes me rice socks and I am so blessed to be married to him (For those of you who do not know what rice socks are. . hit me up)
4. I have a sensitive nose. Thus I constantly have candles and such going around here. I think this has been ratified a little by living with two boys.
5. I love Christian Rap music I jam it up and do hand motions and all (don't judge).
6. I cried at age 10 when my mom had to break the Santa news. . :(
7. I am a horrible gardener and I am really bad at technical stuff.
8. I hate dishes thus I attempt to never do them.
9. I have been called crunchy- though I do claim the title myself. I love cloth diapering, baby wearing, non-vaccinating, and sooo much more. Don't know why they don't just call us free spirited.>?
10. I adore special education and long to work with autistic children someday.
11. I have the same middle name as my grandmother a name I hope to someday pass on. . .
Ok now for the 11 ?'s Liz asked me:
1. My favorite thing about the holidays is family. I love to love them. (Ha make sense of that last one for me)
2. A song that makes me increase the volume would be: Jock Jams no seriously how can that not amp someone up?
3.I prefer both coffee and tea:)
4. To clear my mind I like to take a bubble bath or read.
5. My dream vacation is Switzerland because of the breathtaking views.
6.The most embarrassing moment of my life would have to be my wedding day when I forgot what I was supposed to do and stood near my sister mid ceremony. Nerves. . .
7. I consider my greatest achievement childbirth no seriously but I cannot claim it to myself. God was with me throughout as was my doula (my mom) and my midhusband ( Jared) he will not like this. . .
8. I prefer to cook.
9. My number one goal for the new year: Enjoy every moment.
10. My favorite season is winter. I love to cuddle.
11. Not sure about this one. Bucket list???
Join the band wagon and answer the following:
1. Beach or Mountains? Why?
2. Favorite Candy? Why?
3. Favorite type of food? Why?
4. Favorite color? Why?
5. Favorite Era? Why?
6. Name one event that changed your life?
7. Who is one person who helped shape you?
8. What is one thing you want to change about yourself?
9. What is one thing you wish would change in the world?
10. What does Christmas mean to you?
11. What land in the game candy land do you wish you could visit?
Monday, December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
haha! Bucket list? You're cute! A bucket list is a list of things you would like to accomplish before you kick the bucket. (aka die)
Post a Comment