Monday, November 12, 2012

October Family Update

Ok readers I am so very behind, so I am kind of looking forward to this post because I will not only be caught up but get a little time to write, well kind of. Anyways, our month of October was you guessed it sweet! In so many ways, we enjoyed a family trip to the pumpkin patch, several days at the park, amazing date nights, and so much more. To cram it all in this post would be the equivalent of me stuffing my face with candy, not really but I have been eating wayyy tooo muuchh chocolate. P.S.- If I would have seen the previous sentence while teaching I would have flipped out, now being the sophisticated momma that I am all rules go out the window. . . Moving on much to all of our delight, October was spooky well story time that is we attended two of em'. Nothing like sitting in two rooms crammed full of kids dressed up for Halloween, toddler meltdowns, claustrophobia, and well fun! On to our individual bios, though they may appear the same as last month, give em a fair shake will ya!

Jared: Work was busy this month for Jared and he completed a Halloween live wall paper which freaked both me and my MIL out in the middle of the night. :? can't get more spooky than a screaming woman while you are babysitting or dead asleep. Other than that Jared has been super helpful in the month of October making a few changes in decor (a never ending task he took on when he married me) and helping with our last garage sale of the year. He also enjoyed teaching Kaleb to kick a ball and say "ball."

Nicole: Stellar month for me all around, I mean come on who is counting? The only thing I count are the smiles around here, we live, love, chase, play, and laugh until we hit bedtimes at the Stockton house! The month of October was full of play dates, mommy and baby's day out the first official one, and lots and lots of pumpkins. We picked out our family pumpkin, Kaleb dressed like a pumpkin, we made three wopping trips to the pumpkin patch, I guess you can say we really enjoyed every moment and every pumpkin opportunity. Writing is still on hold a bit due to an over abundance of craft projects and ideas (most of which I have not even started) lol, and lots of party planning. My efforts to stay in shape have now become chasing my almost one year old, yes I have seen results believe it or not, now to rid myself of candy that seems to be never ending. . . Moving on October was lots of fun oh yeah I got a new do'. Lovin it' Lovin life!

Kaleb: He said his fourth official word "ball" no big surprise here this little guy has loved playing with toy balls since he was a mere four month old. Kaleb really enjoyed the spooky storytimes, kinda liked or should I say tolerated his costume, mostly he liked to pick up small baby pumpkins and say "ball" one of the cutest things I have seen all month in regards to him. In other news he became an avid walker this month and is completley mobile now, and I intterupt this broadcast to take my boy out of the 'no' zone, just kidding. Anyhow, he has such an outgoing and might I say stubborn personality. He likes to see how things work and is often drawn to cell phones, cups with lids, straws, and other items that are not his toys but he has since adopted. The End of his update for now.

P.S. Never got around to taking a family photo this month, November will be different!!

:) Thanks for reading . . . Please share all about your month below.

No comments: