This week and next we will continue with our Thankfulness series. I wanted to share some updates about future plans for Bible Verses. Here is the tentative calendar until we reach the Summer. :) Looking forward to some great studies with you all!
All studies will begin to be 2 posts per week starting in January. :)
Dec: The King is Born: a focus on the birth of Christ and his kingdom
Jan: New: A study focused on the promises of God
Feb: Love sweet Love: A focus on the love of Christ
March: Prayer Challenge and Sabbatical (No posts this month rather an intense focus on prayer)
April and May: Parenting: What does the Word say?
I am super excited for all the upcoming studies please participate and share your thoughts. I am looking for some parents for the months of April and May to share stories of experience if you are interested please comment or contact me.
Thankful
Focal verses:
Colossians 4:2
"Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of Thanksgiving."
Psalm 70: 4
" Let all who seek you rejoice and be glad in Thee; and let those who love Thy salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified."
This weeks topic: Family
1. I am thankful for my marriage which is challenging, difficult, trans-formative, and amazing all at the same time.
2. I am thankful to be a mommy and to know the love of a parent, to experience the sheer joy of childhood, and to experience a new part of God's grace.
3. I am thankful for my parents and siblings and that although we have a hectic somewhat chaotic home front it never ever lacks truth or love.
4. I am thankful for my extended family and in- laws and the opportunity to be close with all of them. Such a great blessing!
5. I am thankful for my family that is found in my fellow believers and that no matter where we come from we all fall under the canopy of God's family.
What are you thankful for about your family?
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey girl!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you can participate. :)
http://www.lifeasliz.com/2012/11/woo-hoo-liebster-award.html
Thanks Liz,
I hope to participate some time this week:)
Post a Comment