For the remainder of November the Bible Verses series will focus on Thankfulness. Each week I will share two verses in hopes that we can all attempt to memorize them and apply them. I will also share a list of five things I am thankful for based on a weekly topic. Please do the same and join the thankful train as some of you are already doing on your own blogs. I am looking forward to all God has in store for this mini-study. :)
Liz Luscomb you have won again girl!! I will be sending your copy of "For Women Only" ASAP!!
There will be a giveaway at the end of this series based on who shares the most. . . so please keep the comments rolling. . . it is just lots funner that way!!
Moving on:
Here are our focal verses for the week:
Psalm 30: 11-12
"Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing; Thou hast loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness; That my soul may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent. O Lord My God, I will give thanks to Thee forever.
Psalm 100: 4
"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name!"
This weeks topic: God (What are you thankful for in regards to God).
1. I am thankful for salvation and redemption and the beautiful gift of restoration. "You Bring Restoration. . .
2. I am thankful that he promises and keeps his promise to never leave or forsake us.
3. I am thankful for his never ending, relentless love that pours over a multitude of sins.
4. I am thankful for his Word that is sharper than a two edge sword.
5. I am thankful for the body of Christ and the Holy Spirit both wonderful gifts from him.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment