Friday, November 2, 2012

Bible Verses: The end of our marriage series. . . :> for now:)

Ok so this officially marks the end of our marriage series. This week we will share two things and someone will win the giveaway!! This series has truly been a blessing to me as I hope it has been to you as well. I did not have the proper time to include every marriage author I intended in this series so some will be saved for a later date when we return to this topic. I hope and pray that this series continues long after today as we all long to be better wives to our husbands, as we strive to love and serve them, and as we enjoy the blessing that God intended marriage to be. To have a great marriage does not mean you never fight, always agree, and constantly do everything perfect. To have a great marriage means when you fight, disagree, and completely do not see where you are going that you cling to the cross. There is no perfection here instead there is grace. . . May God's grace be with each of you and your marriages.

My own little movement.
1. I plan to continue reading and hopefully finish Created to Be his Help Meet by the end of the year (a goal), Jared and I are planning on picking out a new text to read together, can't wait for this!!!

2. My piece of marriage advice would be that God created you to fit someone who is completely not like you and He did it for a purpose.

* Share the same and someone will win a copy of "For Women Only" you can comment here or on Facebook.

"We were born into a world at at war-a theater of conflict with marriage at its center. There are only really two options. We can fight to save marriage and win, or we can neglect to fight and lose." - Jimmy Evans

Let us never forget:
"These three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13

*This series is dedicated to my hubs, Jared. May I always strive to love, serve, and honor you more each day, God blessed me when he sent you. Love you forever, Wifey:)

2 comments:

Liz Luscomb said...

My plan is to continue being the keeper of the home, and continue to try and mold myself as much as possible into the wife God wants me to be by using Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 as my guide.

the mom~ said...

Awesome!