Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday: Fall Flashback

Last Thanksgiving was full of love,
We spent it with Jared's family,
The food was great,
The company was wonderful,
We made lasting memories,
We were and are thankful for so much,
Can't wait to see what this Thanksgiving will bring,

This is the last post in the Fall Flashback series, a post on Thanksgiving. This year we hope to spend Thanksgiving with my family depending on Kaleb and his birth because he is due two days after Thanksgiving:) I hope you enjoyed looking back with us. Now we are looking forward to making new memories this fall.

May you and your family have a blessed fall full of memories and love:)

1 comment:

Liz Luscomb said...

I liked how you did the fall flashback. ;) Like many others, Fall is my favorite season. Seeing recent photos from my friends up north has made me yearn to be there again! But of course I would rather be here during the winter, lol. It gets mighty cold in Chicago! ;) I am sure this Fall/Holiday Season will bring you and your family many more memories.